DLANC is seeking any interested community stakeholders that could qualify for the below board vacancies:
- Center City East Business Director
- Center City East Resident Director
- Fashion District Business Director
- At-Large (formerly Center City East Resident Director)
This is an opportunity to voice the needs and concerns of your community to city leaders, departments, and other stakeholders in our neighborhood.
*All applicants must provide documents that show the following:
1. Government Issued Photo Identification & Proof of Age (I.D. or Passport)
2. Document(s) proving that they meet specific stakeholder requirements (Note: documents must show that you qualify as a stakeholder**)
*If you are unable or do not have access to provide or submit the required documentation, please contact us for assistance.
All documentation must be submitted by December 10, 2023 to be considered during the December Board Meeting. Applicants will be required to attend the December 2023 meeting of the Board of Directors to answer questions and to be sworn in, if selected. If any seats are unfilled they will may considered during the January Board of Directors meeting.